Rooster RP Day 1
Webster RP Day1
Nadador RP Day 1a
This is the first relaxation done in a bedroom at Lynn's that Nad is familiar with. There were no distractions. He was able to focus well. When he would lay down I would re-set him, pause the iPod and start that section over.
Nadador RP Day1b
Now we are doing Day 1b in Lynn's room where Nad has never been. There is a fan blowing on him and next to where the Flip is Shayla is in her open crate. She would frequently come out of her crate (you can see Nad looking at her to my right). When the others were finished with their flipping, they were talking below us and that was distracting to Nad also. He did woof once when he heard them and we just continued with our work. Again, when he would lay down, I would turn the iPod off, reset him and re-do that section.
Lily Day 1
I learned a lot about my iTouch during this session. The screen is very sensitive and when I tried moving it during the session the audio skipped ahead to Day 7. We "winged it" until we could get it back to Day 1.
No comments:
Post a Comment